Reunion FaEnna IrDina this Wednesday!! Can't wait! ~Illy,Nurin ───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄─── ───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█─── ────█░░█░░░░░█░░█──── ─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─ █░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Introducing Me

Annyeonghaseyo!!! So, I'm here to introduce myself all of us here.. Hik hik.. why Faenna Irdina? Well actually it's FaEnna IrDina hik hik hik.. Fa for Fatin, Enna for Weena (Faeena was taken so tukarlah..) Ir for Sarah Irdina and Dina for Nurin Irdina (LOL)

This blog is really just for fun...Because my first blog hancur ==" And actually I think, design blog ni ketinggalan zaman right? Well this design was one of my edited denim blogs punya design yang didesign pada 2011.. But since dah berZAMAN tak edit blog, so, just use this one. I mean, why not?

Back to the point, INTRODUCING FAENNA IRDINA.. I mean most of you already know me right *perasan timeeee* hik hik no you don't know me..But anyway, I'll introduce all of us starting with the oldest one :P ( This was written by me so yes, aku banyak burukkan dorang. Problem? :P)

Weena

Nur Shazweena aka Weena. 10th February 2000. An Aquarius and a dragon *of course* Plays the piano. Loves to write stories, shop, chat, read, pet her cats (=.=) and ofcourse, KARAOKE. Oldest but shortest of the 4 of us (just saying :P) Loves anything Japan related. Dreams to live in Japan. Oh ya, Shizuna is her japanese name.

Illy

Sarah Irdina aka Sarah Ir/ Illy. 31st July 2000. A leo and a dragon. Plays the recorder :P I love to draw, complain, sleep, eat, sleep and eat! The thinnest of 4 of us eventhough I eat more then them (seriously, aku tak tahu kenapa jadi macam ni..) I'm a blogger since Dec 2010 and my followers tak naik-naik since Oct 2012 (padan muka) I enjoy complaining to other people... :P and insulting too..(Oops..)  Dreams to live in South Korea or London (or atleast speak korean or visit them) And yes, Il-Eun is my korean name so call me Illy.. Irry? Lol.. Whatever..

Nurin

Nurin Irdina aka Nurin. 12th August 2000. Also a leo and a dragon. Loves to eat,sleep, listen to music, anything Zayn Malik. :P A directioner and a swiftie. Goes to school  with Illy. The only one to call Illy, Illy (or else she'll call me JoongKi -_-) The other running man fan besides Sarah. Dreams to stay in London and meet Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards. And...always imagines that she is Perrie's sister or somehow to related with Zerrie -_- We sometimes call her Zaryn and sometimes spell her name Nueryn (untuk meng-'orang putihkan' nama dia)

Fatin

Fatin Nabila aka Fatin. 9th November 2000. A scorpio and a dragon. Plays a little bit of guitar. Loves to ice skate. The childish and blur one. Also the active one. The tallest of 4 of us eventhough she's the youngest. Loves to eat Lasagna. The only one who loves the colour pink..The girliest of 4 of us.

Long story short, I'm the meanest and laziest of them all~~Muahahhhahah~

Punches and kicks,
Illy

Lol just kidding~ I'm mean because I'm too honest? And well I'm lazy alright..


Water colours and fried chickens,
Illy.

No comments:

Post a Comment